Thursday, September 5, 2013

NOTD: Thursday 9/5/2013

I recently got a Mystery Bag from Daring Digits, and I am just in LOVE with every polish in the mix.  I was a little bit leery about doing one of these, mostly because you never know what you are going to get, but I was absolutely not disappointed.  With so many to choose from, it was tough, but this one just caught my eye and I had to wear it. 

I've been in a copper-bronze-orange kind of mood for my off-challenge manicures for the last couple of weeks, but that has absolutely changed.  With fuchsia, white, purple, and pink - dots, and hexes - and micro holo to top it off in this grey jelly...I am completely won over.  I need to put a little thinner in it the next time I use it, but the glitter was not shy in coming out...it is LOADED!

Colors used:
Wet n Wild - Tough Girl (grey texture)
Daring Digits - Party at Dusk

 













I can't say just how much I LOVE, LOVE this!  You probably won't see another post from me for a few days, cause this baby is staying on as long as possible.




Did I say I love this?
See ya!
Liz

1 comment:

  1. What cute mani and that glitter nail polish looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete