Sunday, September 8, 2013

NOTD: Sunday 9/8/2013

So, after that not-so-fun day of swatching and reviewing, I had to put on something that I could wear for a couple of days.  Not that those Orly's weren't gorgeous, but I wanted something a little more summery.


Colors used:
Laquerlicious - This & That
Revlon - Blue Lagoon


 


















I bought the Revlon on clearance, and was pretty excited when I saw that shimmer that came through so beautifully in the bottle.  Unfortunately, it doesn't translate onto the nail.  Well...that's not ENTIRELY true - if I look really, really hard and hold my fingers at a certain angle, I can see it.  I think it does keep this blue from looking too flat, but it doesn't look like the bottle.  So, what do you do when you get a little disappointed in a polish?  You add glitter...duh.

If you want a bottle of every color and kind of glitter, get this one.  I'm not even going to try to tell you what's in the bottle, you're just going to have to look.  But I gotta say, if you want this one, get it quick.  As of today, it's in Michelle's  "Last Call Clearance" section, and once it's gone, it's gone.  You can link to Laquerlicious' Etsy store <<here>>.



I get a couple of days with this one...yeah! 
See you on Tuesday everyone.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment