Monday, July 8, 2013

T.N.C.C. - Flowers #2

I amazingly enough have my second manicure for The Nail Challenge Collaborative July challenge.  I definitely like this flower manicure better than last weeks, if only because it is supposed to be sloppy and cartoon-y.  I had a lot of fun with this one, especially since I chose to do it with neons.

My News Feed on Facebook popped up with the latest tutorial from cutepolish, and this technique was it.  If you want to see her video, it is called Floral Doodle Nails, and I love it.

Colors used:
Studio M - Thunderbolt (a neon red-purple)
Studio M - Perfectly Pink (a neon coral color)
Studio M - Feeling Fruity (a neon Orange Dreamsicle color)
Studio M - French Tip
Wet n Wild - Black Crème


This is my take on the tutorial:






















See ya!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment