Thursday, July 4, 2013

ABC Challenge - "W" is for Watch it Shine

Long time everyone, but I am back to being able to post regularly!  The hell that was session B of the Spring semester at school is over, and taking 12 hours along with working full time was not a smart decision.  It was a necessary one, but definitely not smart.  I've got a week off before it starts up all over again, but I won't be working full time any longer, so I can breathe....aaaahhhhhhhh.

Oh, and FYI - my hands have been through HELL.  Peeling problem with a couple of nails, packing up 2012 files at work and filing away 2013 into cabinets...I've had 3 major breaks and my cuticles and skin around my nails are in bad shape.  I'm moisturizing them like crazy, but still.  Oh well, what are you gonna do?  I'm not a professional hand model, so they are what they are.

My OCD would not let me pass up and forget about the weeks I missed in this ABC Challenge, so even though I can't link up with the ladies, I am posting quick posts out here.

The colors used for this week:
Sinful Colors - Watch it Shine (glitter)
Sinful Colors - no label; if I had to guess, I would say it is Out of This World.  Bought this from the
                         dollar store, and I noticed a LOT of the ones they were selling were minus the labels.


With seeing this glitter in the bottle, I was hoping for a little more from the manicure.  I probably could have gotten it, but not willing to spend the time to build it up.  VERY holographic though - those diamonds sparkle!




















Now, on to "X".

Liz



3 comments:

  1. Sweet Sinful glitter there, Liz!

    So glad you've got a break and you'll not be burning the candle at both ends. Listen, you tried. You survived. Barely.

    Here's to good times, and a few more relaxing hours, sweetie!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! LOL - there is no candle left! I got cornered and had this same situation a little over a year ago, and I think this time was worse. I liked my job better back then - OK, not better, just liked PERIOD - so it was easier to cope. One day at a time, right?

      Delete
  2. I've never seen these Sinfuls over here, I wonder if they were some kind of LE's. Too bad silver looks awful on me anyway, but the holo glitters are great!

    ReplyDelete