Thursday, July 4, 2013

ABC Challenge - "X" is for...well, X

Still catching up...I'm a blogging maniac today!  I will be caught up before I go to bed tonight if it kills me!

If you haven't read the previous post, my hands are a mess right now.  Peeling, breaks and tears from boxing and filing a year and a half worth of files at work have left my hands in desperate need of some intensive moisturizing.  You are going to see the cuticle oil in the photo, but it's not something you guys aren't familiar with.  I've got 4 weeks to baby them before our next big challenge starts, but more on that in a later post.

Colors used this week:
China Glaze - X



Polish is a little on the thin side, so the first coat was a WTF moment.  Second coat was...unbelievable.  I only added a third coat because I was a little too impatient and polish dragged a little.  This girl is GORGEOUS!!!  Definitely not a summer color, but for Fall & Winter?  YES please.  It's a blackened burgundy that has a deep glow to it - I don't know how else to describe it.  It kind of comes through in the photo (amazingly enough), but still oh so much better in person.  I just love these blackened colors, and this one does not disappoint!  Honestly, I bought this only for the challenge, and I am so happy I did!
 
 
 
 
Another letter down!  Can't link to my challenge mates on this one either, but whew!  It's done.
Moving on to "Y"...
 
Liz

1 comment: