Monday, February 24, 2014

NOTD for Monday 2/24/2014: Sinful Colors Orange Crush

I have a pretty orange polish for today - a little bottle of much needed sunshine.  Anyone that knows me knows that I ABSOLUTELY! LOVE!!! texture polishes.  When these first came out from Sinful Colors, I hunted for them forever, only to find out that they were exclusive to Rite Aid. UGH!!!  There are no Rite Aids anywhere near me, but thankfully my friend Dionne @ Glittery Fingers and Sparkling Toes came to my rescue and picked up the whole set for me.


Color Used:  SinfulColors Crystal Crushes Orange Crush



This is such a juicy orange with a GORGEOUS gold sparkle in it...I am just loving this.

without flash
with flash - to show the gold shimmer



















The best part of this texture is that it looks so....well, texture-y.  But it is unbelievably smooth for this type of polish.



I had posted a question on Sinful's FB page last year before Christmas, and they vaguely indicated that these may become available in different outlets.  It makes me hopeful that they will turn up at Walgreen's this year...I definitely need a backup bottle - or two - of some of them.

Enjoy your Monday everyone!
Liz

3 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous orange! I was able to find a couple of these when they came out, but some how I totally over looked this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad Dionne got me all 8. I am not an orange person, but dang! this one is pretty! I would have passed it up had I found them locally.

      Delete
  2. That's so gorgeous!!! Dang!!!! I did pass it up. Bad me

    ReplyDelete