Saturday, February 8, 2014

Front & Center Friday for 2/7/2014: Color Club Sugar Rays

Oh my gosh!  I think I'm FINALLY getting back on track here.  I've got a quick Front and Center Friday here today...


Color used:


Well.  This color is a nice, neutral work-friendly color.  It is a duochrome, albeit a subtle one, but it does shift from a nude to a pink, as you can see in the above picture.  It is a soft and pretty color, but I don't think it's for me - I think I'm just too pale.  Or maybe it is just out of my comfort zone.  Or it might even be that I am so run down by winter this year that it is just too calm of a color.

I have no complaints about the polish itself - none at all.  I will have to put this one back in my pile to try again in the summer when I've seen a little sunshine.  And hopefully my nails will have grown out by then...



See you tomorrow!!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment