Sunday, January 26, 2014

Front & Center Friday for 1/24/14: Orly You're Blushing

Front and Center Friday...Sunday edition.

I am hesitant to make any blog posts, because my poor hands have been so beaten up these last 3 weeks, they look awful to me.  Today is no different...they are so windburned they hurt.  Shoveling...I hate shoveling.  Especially on a really windy day.  My gloves are pretty good, but my fingers still froze.  Gotta love Chicago!

Only a couple photos and a quick blog post for this.  I wanted a nice neutral palate cleansing kind of color this week for some reason; maybe because of all the natural collections that are coming out for spring.  This isn't a recent one (I think 2012 collection), but you'd think I'd picked it up today.

Color used:

Camera kept changing the tone on this...the color is a dusty mauve-y taupe color. Very pretty.


Ack!  My poor fingers!  I'm foolishly thinking next week will be better, but with forecasted HIGH temperatures for the next 2-3 days being BELOW zero, I don't think it will happen.  Come on March!!

Til Next week everyone!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment