Saturday, December 28, 2013

Spotlight Saturday for 12/28/2013


Wow.  The last weekend for 2013.  This year flew by...can't say that it bothers me though.  Not the best year, but at least it was better than 2012.  They are trending upward & you can't ask for anything more than that.  Next year in 2014?  I'm going to be a participant and not a spectator.  But, enough of that...we're here for the polish, right?  I'm closing out 2013 with something colorful and sparkly!

Direct sunlight

Colors used:


I recycled the base from my Try It On Tuesday post, and matched it with this fun glitter topper.  That is one coat on my nails...  I just love how sparkly it is.

Indirect sunlight

Direct sunlight
That's all I have, and this may be my last post for this year.  I haven't decided yet, but either way, have a safe and fun New Year's everyone!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment