Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Introducing in 2014...Front and Center Fridays!!

OK, maybe dorky, but it's catchy...or gimmicky?  Take your pick. 

Sadly, my Try It On Tuesday's are stopping at the end of 2013, but in name only.  Gini @ SassyPaints is discontinuing the group thing we were doing, mainly because of decline in participation, but it was extra work that she really didn't need to take upon herself.  She's a busy blogger - with an awesome blog! - and the side project she created for herself I think was just too much of a time suck. 

But I want to - scratch that, I NEED TO - keep the tradition alive.  My untried polish pile just gets bigger and bigger, and I need to make sure they don't stay that way.  Since my Saturday posts showcase my untried glitters with a base color, it works out perfectly to move this post to Fridays so I can do a tandem kind of post if I want to, or need to.

I'm starting this in the New Year, which really is just over a week away.

Merry Christmas all!

No comments:

Post a Comment