Monday, October 14, 2013

T.I.O.T. (Try It On Tuesday) - 10/15/2013

Wow, another TIOT already!  Gini @ SassyPaints sponsors this laid-back weekly "challenge" to give some of our untried polishes a little time in the limelight.  This week is one from Dollish Polish that took me more than a couple of re-stocks to get my hands on, and it is well worth the wait.


Color used:


I LOVE! this polish!  The description on the website says it is a black jelly base with green glitter, but to my eye it looks like a blackened hunter or evergreen jelly, with gold and green glitter in it.  I had to do some fishing for the bigger glitters...I didn't try too hard and that is why they seem a little sparse on my fingertips.  I am more in love with the color and the effect from the smaller glitters to be too upset about the big ones.


That's all I've got today - see you for the Mish Mash!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment