Saturday, October 19, 2013

Spotlight Saturday for 10/19/2013


Another Saturday, and we are getting closer to Halloween!!!  I had plans for Halloween night, and well, to condense it down, I had to switch around my school schedule and am now stuck in class...till 10pm.  A little bummed about that, but I'm stuck, and there is no changing it.

I decided to do some Halloween colors, and with my amount of untried polishes, believe me it wasn't difficult.


Colors used:



Traffic cone orange - this is so freakin' BRIGHT!!!  Who says you can't wear neons after summer? 

And this glitter topper...there are grey, black, tiny holographic silver and neon yellow (according to the website) glitters.  To my eye, in the bottle they look more like a pale lime green, but over the orange it is definitely yellow.



Now what am I going to do with the Halloween candy I already bought?  At least it isn't chocolate...the bag would have no chance in my house it if was.  Maybe I'll take it to school and put out for everyone there.

Take care and have a good rest of the weekend everyone!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment