Saturday, August 17, 2013

NOTD: Saturday 8/17/2013

It seems like duochromes and multichromes are getting popular...I've got one on today that I just love.  The colors are more muted, but the shift is really strong.  I am surprised that I don't see this brand being reviewed and used more often.  It's a shame; they really are beautiful.  This one is Nubar Indigo Illusion.




Isn't is pretty?  I don't really see indigo - the base color is more of a teal to my eye.  It shifts to purple and bright green...Gorgeous!  The following pictures aren't the best quality, but hopefully you can get an idea of the colors on this one.

 
 






Until next time.
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Lovely purple and green shade! I have one similar to this, it's an older O.P.I and I just got given a new WnW shade that looks similar. I love Nubar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it, Liz. Nubar Duochrome Madness!

    I'm a big fan of the brand. They're among the first good polishes I bought, and still have.

    ReplyDelete