Sunday, August 11, 2013

Blog re-design

Hi all!  I am going through another re-design on my blog.  I think this is going to be it for a while.  I am pretty happy with how this looks, but would like some opinions. 

**Edited:  This is DEFINITELY going to be it!  This is too much of a pain in the butt to modify some aspects; I had to go into the HTML code to do it, and added a CSS coding override.  This is how it will stay.**

I still have some things to update, like all the text fonts on the posts reverted to a size and font that is pretty difficult to read (update - this part is finally done).  Ugh!  Also, my blog roll.  I have chosen to make it a tab under my header, and need to re-create what I previously had on my blog. 

It's after 1:30 am Update - it's now 6:00 am Sunday morning, and what I thought would be only an hour or two of tweaking has turned into a project (incomplete one at that!) that has run over 6 11 hours so far...time to go to sleep.

EDITED:  It is now 2:45 am.  I REALLY need to get to sleep!

Nite everyone!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment