Saturday, October 25, 2014

TNCC - October 2014 Stripes #3


Time for another challenge mani for October...this is my 3rd striped mani for the month, and I'm not so sure I like it.  It's probably because I liked the base of this so much, I hated covering it up.
Colors used:
Studio M - French Tip
Maybelline Color Show - Ultra Violet
Pure Ice - Lacquered Lilacs
Pure Ice - Playful Purple
Pure Ice - Moonlight


I took a quick photo of the base of this mani.  I really, really love this.  When I have a free few days, I'm definitely going to re-create this one.

I was hoping that the shimmer in "Moonlight" would show up in this, but it really didn't at all.  It's a shame, because it is so pretty in the bottle.


Hope you liked this one, and thanks for stopping by.
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment