Tuesday, October 21, 2014

TNCC - October 2014 Stripes #2


I've got another Nail Challenge Collaborative post for the October 2014 theme of Stripes.  I went monochromatic this week, and I think it looks pretty cool.


Colors used:
Jessica - Barely Blueberry
China Glaze - Bahamian Escape
Confetti - Bayou Blue
China Glaze - Hanging in the Balance
Sinful Colors - Endless Blue

From far (and with my glasses off) this looks like a gradient.  I tried this freehand, but it was...NOT pretty.  I ended up using striping tape, and it took freakin' forever.  I started to rush, and I started to get a bit sloppy, but I don't plan on sticking my hand this close in anyone else's face - other than you, readers - so it's all good.




No sunlight here AGAIN.  I think we are going on day 8?  maybe day 9?  It's downright dreary.
Hope you like this one!

See ya.
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment