Sunday, October 27, 2013

Taking some time

Hey everyone!  Just a quick post...I've got some personal things exploding around me, and I need to take a little time to take it all in and settle it all down.   I'm only thinking of taking a couple of weeks, but we'll see how long it takes me to come back to some kind of equilibrium.

Although no one has died, it's a kind of loss and needs to be mourned.  I do think that it is all for the best, and will work out to be that in the end.  I think I will be a better person for it happening.  Sorry to be vague, but it's not something I want to put specifically in black and white, you know??

So...Happy Halloween everyone!  It's the kick-off for a festive time of year!

Thanks!
Liz



1 comment:

  1. Fully understand you needing time away! I will miss your posts and look forward to your return :)

    ReplyDelete