Monday, October 21, 2013

T.I.O.T. (Try It On Tuesday) - 10/22/2013

Here we are again - another TIOT post with Gini @ SassyPaintsI picked a neutral this week, but oh, what a neutral this is.  I. LOVE. THIS. POLISH!!  I have become a little fanatical with Different Dimension polish, and this is just another one of her beautiful creations.  It is really new to my collection, but it would not be denied!



Color used:




Lucid Dreams is a nude crelly with gold holographic glitter.  That's all it took to make this gorgeous polish.  I literally can't stop staring at my fingers.  This is 3 coats on it's own, but it can probably be used as a topper over a nude base.  But really, you don't want to do that.  The glow from the holo gold glitter through that sheer nude color is just breathtaking.  I KNOW my photos are not coming anywhere near what this looks like to my eye.



I don't care if this nude washes out my skin tone, or give me lobster hands, or if it even made my fingers look green and scaly.  I don't think I have been so head over heels for a nude polish...EVER!

See you all for the Mish Mash!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment