Wednesday, October 9, 2013

GAME DAY NOTD! - Blackhawks 10/9/13

It's fall, and that means HOCKEY season!!  There's football too, but nothing beats hockey for me. Tonight's game is against the Blues, so to commemorate tonight's game & the beginnings of the hockey season, here's my game day mani:


Colors used (and there are a few):
Sinful Colors - Gogo Girl (red JELLY)
Wet n Wild - Black Creme
Wet n Wild - A Blank Canvas
Hard Candy - Pop Rocker (red,white, & black glitter)
Emori Nail Art - Neon Orange
Emori Nail Art - Neon Yellow
Emori Nail Art - Green
Emori Nail Art - Red
Emori Nail Art - White
Emori Nail Art - Black


I love this Hard Candy glitter - it is one of the new ones they just came out with, and it's perfect!  Red-white-black.

I was a little quick putting on the top coat, so I have some color dragging, but I REALLY like how this turned out!


Fear the Feathers!  Go HAWKS!!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment