Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge #10: Triangle BIG. FAT. FAIL.

Yea, late again.  Sigh....This week was a big fat fail, as I stated in the title.  I wanted to do something different than what I figured everyone else was doing, and I had some problems.  With each attempt, I got more and more frustrated, and less forgiving.  I settled on stamping, and well, NOT the best effort.  I am pretty sure that some of the problem is because my stamper, well, sucks, but my attention span wasn't the best. Who would have thought the challenge of 'triangle' would best me??


Colors used:

Somehow, this looks better in the photos than in real life.  This is the stamping plate used:
I really like all the designs on this plate.  Now, all I need to do is get a better stamper.

I'm putting this one behind me, and looking forward to the new Mish Mash Challenge for tomorrow.
See ya!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment