Sunday, July 12, 2015

NOTD for 7/12/2015: Pahlish. And please don't hate me...

Yes, I am still alive.  Over 7 months since my last blog post.  Yikes!!  I realized I have too many pretties and not enough people to share them with, so I'm going to try this blogging thing again.  But it will be shorty posts.  I promise.

So here's my NOTD for today.  It isn't exactly what I was shooting for; I wanted some clean lines using striping tape, but the humidity here all summer has been so high.  It feels like it's raining every day, and my nails just wouldn't dry.  So I improvised a bit with an almost steady hand and a dotting tool.


So, why am I asking you to not hate me?  The polishes I used are all Pahlish Mystery polishes.  Not in Mystery - you have to try and guess, but Mystery - they are test batches and polishes that never made it into a collection, so they have no name.  It's pot luck when you buy them, you get what you get, and when they're gone they're gone for good.





Love these colors all together!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment