Monday, April 7, 2014

GOT Polish for 4/3/2014: Pastel

Whew!  Getting my GOT Polish challenge post up in time.  It really feels good to get a couple of blog posts up, but they will be pretty sparse with school and all.

This week is pastel, and I've had these Hard Candy polishes for...I really have no idea how long.  I know I picked them up last year, but whether or not they actually fall into the specific 1+ year old category for this challenge is beyond me.  I'm gonna plead ignorance on this one, OK?


So, the GOT polish challenge has another 3 months detailed out.  They are pretty varied, and more importantly, pretty simple.  I don't have time to do a lot of nail art right now, so I'm happy that I can get away with just a manicure.


Polishes used for this week:

I couldn't pick one color that I wanted to do, so skittles it is.  Each took 3 coats to be opaque, and went on pretty easily.  


My nails are finally growing, but you can see that I had a very aggravating thing happen...one of my cats stepped under my foot, and I grabbed for the desk top to keep my balance.  My hand slid off the edge, and I freaking cracked the corner off 3 fingers...how does that happen?  My cuticles are on the mend too, but my ring finger is just not happy.  I covered the worst under the watermark, but the acetone....YOWZA!

So.  Simple manicure?  Yes, but I like it.  Maybe I'm just happy to be blogging again, who knows.
Until next time!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment