Saturday, February 22, 2014

Front & Center Friday for 2/21/2014: L'Oreal Mint Glacee

Hello everyone!  Blogging has been sporadic lately...I need to work on that.  This endless winter has taken its toll on my hands.  They are raw and painful, and my nails just refuse to grow.  I've finally got some healthy nail edges, but they are still a little short for me, but not so painfully short as they have been for the last couple of weeks.  I feel comfortable showing them off here finally.  But enough of that...on to the polish, shall we?

I'm not in the mood for pastels just yet, but I'm wearing this color for my Spotlight Saturday glitter. I was expecting this polish to be a problem, but I was pretty pleasantly surprised.  It is a pretty, soft minty, sort of pistachio, green from L'Oreal:


Color used is L'Oreal Mint Glacee, and is part of the Spring 2014 Les Blancs collection of 6 polishes.  The first coat was a bit streaky, which is what I expected, so I put it on a little thinner than usual.  The second coat I went heavy, and that was all I needed for this finish.  One coat of HK girl on top to even out a little bit of a problem from me trying to do a touch up while tacky, and done!


Sorry, it got cloudy and darker here a
little earlier than I was expecting, so photo
is a little dark.
It's funny, but this did brighten my mood, if just a little bit.  But I'm not sure I can sport this pale of a color all on its own like this.  When you see my Saturday post, you'll get what I mean.

See you soon for my Spotlight Saturday!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment