Tuesday, November 19, 2013

T.I.O.T. (Try It On Tuesday) - 11/19/2013

There will be a few pictures for this Try It On Tuesday, and a short post.  Four words....Crows Toes Indian Summer.  If you have this, then you know.  If you don't, then let me tell you - OH. MY. GOSH!!!!


Color used:

 

This is gorgeous!!! Do a search on Google for better photos than mine, but can I just tell you I love this - the fact that this goes from copper to berry/wine to an amazing red/purple is what is making this a favorite for me.





The next two are in direct sunlight.  My camera didn't know what to do.



 
I can't recommend this polish enough!
 
See you all for the Mish Mash tomorrow...well, maybe Thursday.  I'm keeping this on for a while.
L.


3 comments:

  1. It's very pretty Liz! It kind of reminds me of those new KBShimmers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty shade! the purple colour is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete