Sunday, September 15, 2013

NOTD: Saturday 9/14/2013

Quick post.  Put this mani on Friday night, very late.  I had a really busy day on Saturday, and did not have a chance to do a good clean-up...well, let's be honest.  I didn't do ANY clean-up.  Don't judge.



I like a few of the trends that have come (and gone).  I like crackle polish, even if it is "soooo yesterday".  If I like it, I will wear it.  I decided to do something that wasn't really, you know, in your face.  I like this crackle over the nude polish, but I have to admit, I wish it didn't crackle so much.  The crackle is just so sparkly, and it's a duochrome.  Pink and orange.  Love it!

Colors used:

I know this is going to be a "meh" for a lot of people, but it's on my fingers, and I like it.



You can see the orange and pink on the same
 nail in this photo - ring finger.
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great rest of the weekend!
Liz

1 comment: