Sunday, October 19, 2014

Crumpet's 52 week challenge - Week #3


Week #3:  60's and/or Matte or Texture finish

We're up to week #3 already...actually we are close to week 4, but I'm posting this right under the wire.  I have one more final tomorrow, and then I have some breathing room for a couple of weeks.  So this one is another quickie post.  

I'm not even going to list the colors I used, other than Studio M - French Tip (white).  The neon colors for the stamping are some Color Club neons that were re-released this past summer.

Stamping isn't great, but it has been months since I've stamped, and I can't find my good stamper.  I think it is probably under a piece of furniture where my kitties are hiding it.  My pointer finger was an attempt at a tie-dyed look.  I kind of like how it turned out.

The matte top coat took a bit of the edge off too, and softened the colors just a bit.  It's ended up being not so much of an in-your-face neon; I don't think I'd want to wear something too bright here at the end of October.

I'll have week 4 up in a couple of days.  See you all then!
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment