Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Crumpet's 52 week challenge - Kick Off week #1


Week #1:  Gradient and/or Teal

Here we are again...hello everyone!  Long time no blog.  Things have been a little spastic this year, and I stepped away from blogging to try to get some things finished before I graduate and move on to the second and last career of my life.  I'm not exactly finished, but I'm close; and I miss blogging. 

So to start back up, I've joined in a couple of weekly challenges, the first of which is this baby right here. 

It's 52 weeks long, and it's gonna be fun.  It's got some flexibility built into it, which will let me take it easy on the weeks I need to.  Let's get to it, shall we?

I'm late with this first week, and I missed the link-up window, but here it is.  We had the option of choosing either to do either a two-color gradient, a teal only mani, OR combine the two choices into one mani.  I decided to try the combo.

Colors used:
Misa Nail Lacquer - Touch the Rainbow
Maybelline Color Show - Intense Teal



















Can I just say that Misa has got to be the most underrated polish brand out there? I barely ever see anyone blog about them, and of the ones I've purchased, I have not been disappointed.  This one is no different.  It's gorgeous!!



I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out - I haven't done a gradient in a while, but I think it looks pretty darn good.

Quickie post for today...well, for me it is anyway.  Most of my polish is in boxes right now while I'm finishing up some home cleaning and repairs, along with a massive amount of homework, so this challenge is going to be a bit more challenging for me for the next few weeks.  It's giving me an excuse to play a little, and that is always a good thing.

See you again for the #52WPNMC next week!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment