Sunday, January 26, 2014

Spotlight Saturday 1/25/14: Sally Hansen Big Money

Spotlight Saturday!!

I'm almost caught up - yay!  This is a little different than my usual Saturday glitter polish post.  I usually pick a glitter that needs to have undies with less than 3 coats, but this one today?  Full coverage at 1 coat.  I was surprised and a little shocked.  It was like a deer in headlights...once I did one nail, I wasn't sure what to do.  I wasn't prepared for that, and it was kind of funny that I just froze. So I decided on a small heart on a couple of nails...whew, crisis averted. If only all my problems were this easy to fix!

Color used:

The glitter in this looks like an almost exact match to my base color.  I like the combo.  Nice and neutral, but still sparkly.


Thanks for taking a peek.  Have a good rest of the weekend everyone, and stay warm!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment