Saturday, December 21, 2013

Spotlight Saturday for 12/21/2013


I've got my Spotlight Saturday ready!  I wanted to do a Christmas-y / Holiday glitter for this one, and this one came in my Mystery Box from Polish Addict Nail Color.  If you don't get in on these, I highly recommend that you do.  You can't beat the price, and I have not gotten a polish I haven't liked.

Colors used:

The base color for this is one of the new Sally Hansen Satin Glam polishes.  I am blown away by this polish...so much so, that I am going to do my Try it on Tuesday with another color that I picked up.






















I had seen when this glitter topper went up in the shop - for some reason it just didn't hit my radar.  But like I said, it came in my mystery box and I thought I would give it a try.  Holy crap!  There is so much glitter in this baby!  There are larger glitters in this one too, but they aren't too many - it's mostly the smaller circles, hexes, squares and a boat load of micro glitters.  It's perfect!  There is an explosion of color on your nails that you couldn't get with a lot of big hexes and circles.

WITH FLASH


I am really loving this one!

Have a good rest of the weekend, and stay safe wherever you are...I know here in the Chicago area we've been hit with snow, sleet, and freezing rain in the past week, and now another forecasted bout of sleet and freezing rain today. 

Later!
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment