Friday, December 27, 2013

GAME DAY - Blackhawks 12/27/2013

Hawks are back on the ice tonight after a short Christmas break...yeah baby!!!!



Colors used:


Sorry about some of the picture quality, but I forgot to take photos while it was sunny out.  I think my trainer tried to kill me today...we did a "12 days of Christmas" workout today, and I am BEAT!!!  Just getting over bronchitis and a sinus infection (3+ weeks, thank you very much whoever gave them to me), and this was my first real workout in that time.  I pretty much came home and collapsed.

Tried playing with some settings on my phone camera, and yea....it didn't work out too well.  Next week on the agenda...brand butt-spanking new camera for me.  And a light tent too!!  Don't look now, but this may start looking professional people.  LOOK OUT!



Fear the Feathers - the men in black and red are back tonight, and I'm going to watch and cheer them on!.

See ya!
Liz

1 comment: