Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Paint It Blue: April Autism Awareness #1

April is Autism Awareness month, and I'm joining in by doing some blue manicures.  My first one is simple, but it is such a pretty blue glitter polish...I love it!




A bunch of bloggers are involved in this - if you're interested, check out the group on Facebook - it's an open group, and you can find it under Paint It Blue!.  The group is NOT affiliated with Autism Speaks, if that is something you are concerned about.


Polish used:


It took 3 coats to be opaque for me.  This is a thermal polish, but the color change is not overly dramatic.  I really like the color of this as is.


These are going to be pretty short posts.  Have a great day everyone!

Liz

1 comment:

  1. Oooo! Blue and sparkly and thermal...totally right up my alley :) This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete